Hi there. Here’s another round up of tasty links to feed your inner design geek.
Some links are newsworthy, some are from the Twitterverse, other were found while roaming the vastness of the interwebs, but most just meet our “awesomeness” requirement. Anyway we hope you’ll enjoy them, so without further ado:
- Go It Alone: How to Make Your Stuff In China – A fantastic birds eye view article series (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)on producing consumer electronics in China.
- So you have a “Million dollar idea”. Now what? – Some advice from a professional inventor.
- New York Design Week 2010: Digital Fabrication Trends at ICFF – Ponoko Blog Roundup of ICFF
- Jodie Fried of Bholu – Great interview over at Melbourne based Design Files.
- Oshibe by Tomomi Sayuda – Really quirky and fascinating design by designer Tomomi Sayuda over at Design Milk.
Please shoot us any interesting links you’ve found, links to projects your working/have worked on or any generally awesome things! firstname.lastname@example.org